TFB Baked Goods
Our baked goods are made with organic flours. We source heirloom wheat that is locally grown here in Texas and milled by old world techniques on giant stone wheels at Barton Springs Mill. We supplement these products with other organic flours from around the country.
- Our dining room remains closed
- come visit us at our walk up window, call ahead, or order online
We bake a variety of bread, pastries, and sweets that are available daily on a first come, first serve basis. Feel free to call ahead if you'd like to pick it up on the same day. Or, see below for our special order instructions (note we need several days to guarantee a special order).
Pastry & Sweets
- Croissants – butter, chocolate, almond, raspberry, cinnamon sugar, sausage jalapeno, ham & cheese, spinach & cheese
- Muffins – banana nut, blueberry, bran, citrus poppy
- Cinnamon rolls
- Sour cream coffee cake slice
- Scones – walnut cream, raspberry, currant
- Cookies – mocha walnut, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, gingersnap, peanut butter
- Sandwich bread – honey oat, whole grain wheat, pain de campagne
- Sourdough (boule/round) – amber rye, white, whole wheat, pain de campagne
- Raisin pecan
SPECIAL ORDERS (we need 2-4 days to guarantee)
For special orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number, quantity of items requested, and requested pick up date and time. Please note our cut off is noon for special orders, note the lead time required below.
- Hyde Park Fudge Cake (email by noon 2 days prior to pick up)
- our signature frosted dark chocolate bundt cake
- Large $36
- Small $27
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake (email by noon 2 days prior to pick up)
- our signature sweet breakfast cake made with walnuts, cinnamon, and sour cream drizzled with icing
- $30 (12 slices)